Contacting HowdidIdo

Kennysarmy

Visit site
Last week I had an issue on my App and when using Google Chrome to sign in to do a casual round.

I used the contact form to raise this with HowdidIdo - https://help.howdidido.com/contact

After a week I've heard nothing.

Great service!

I eventually sorted the issue by using the "puffin" browser on my phone.

Error attached in case anyone else has seen it and can advise as it seem howdidido have no interest :(

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 8

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
That url looks like it's clubv1 not hdid that's causing the issue?

HDID could have contacted you to tell you that too though, so a little poor by them.

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
That url looks like it's clubv1 not hdid that's causing the issue?
HDID is run by Club Systems, that explains the URL.

Good luck getting Club Systems to admit anything is wrong. Their support is hopeless.
Mind you, so is Intelligent Golf's. It's a choice between the devil and the deep blue sea.
(I've never used Handicap Master - I wonder if they are any better?)

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
HDID is run by Club Systems, that explains the URL.

Good luck getting Club Systems to admit anything is wrong. Their support is hopeless.
Mind you, so is Intelligent Golf's. It's a choice between the devil and the deep blue sea.
(I've never used Handicap Master - I wonder if they are any better?)
Only system I've used at my old club was Handicap Master. It looked like it was made on Windows 98, but it was easy to use and we never had any issues.

wjemather

Visit site
Last week I had an issue on my App and when using Google Chrome to sign in to do a casual round.

I used the contact form to raise this with HowdidIdo - https://help.howdidido.com/contact

After a week I've heard nothing.

Great service!

I eventually sorted the issue by using the "puffin" browser on my phone.

Error attached in case anyone else has seen it and can advise as it seem howdidido have no interest :(
By successfully using another browser (and no-one else apparently having a problem) it would seem that HowDidIDo isn't the problem. Check your device, clear caches, etc., and reinstall everything.

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
When I was handicap secretary I found Club system customer support vert good.
If you have a question about how to use certain features, their support is fine.
But if there's a fault in their system, they just will not acknowledge it.