Galvin Green Test Opportunity

PaulOHagan

GM Staff
Visit site
Hi all

Galvin Green would like to kit out three forum members for some product testing and feedback, which we will feature in the magazine. The selected three will be given a Windstopper jacket, Ventil8 polo shirt, trousers, cap and belt. They will join me at Hillside Golf Club on June 12th for a game and a chance to test out the latest Galvin Green range before offering feedback on the products. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please email the below details to paul_o'hagan@ipcmedia.com
You will need to make your own way to Hillside Golf Club in Southport for a mid morning start on June 12th.

Name:
Forum name:
Handicap:
Home club:
Jacket size:
Polo shirt size:
Trouser size:
List of Galvin Green garments you own (if any):
Most you would usually be prepared to pay for a golf polo shirt:

I will select and contact the three on Monday.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
You guys are like father christmas! you just keep on giving!

my lads birthday so im oot, but sounds a great day out with some gear thrown in! good luck guys and girls!

D

Deleted member 17920

Fantastic opportunity for the lucky few. Thanks GM and Galvin Green. :thup:

D

Deleted member 17920

Yet another great opportunity from GM. Think I will give this one a miss though due to the 500 mile and 9 hour round trip!!

Good luck to all who enter!!
Get your name in, Hillside is a quality course and the gear that you will get will be worth the trip. Mashley drove up from Kent just to play Hillside last week.

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
wow another great opportunity and only 15 mins down the road from me :) Will send in my request and fingers crossed but may be unlucky as I have been selected for the Ecco shoe offer.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Gutted can't even consider that date, would of been great to throw my hat in Quality GG gear and Hillside all in one day. Those who get lucky are in for a right royal treat! Enjoy.

Duckster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Finally a test that's near me..... and it's on a date that I'm treating mates to 36 at Carden Park. Ahh well, whoever gets it will love it, Hillside is a top track! Good luck to all.