Galvin Green Test Opportunity

Scrindle

Head Pro
Visit site
Paul...you know that Christmas was 5 months ago, yeh??

Another fantastic opportunity from Golf Monthly. You guys just don't stop giving haha!

hines57

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
If I could have made it, I'd have been in there like a shot! Great gear and very generous of GM to set this up.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
cant see why it will be just for men, the Galvin green range for women is very nice. I am trying hard to put my wife off buying some new gear but she says if it is good enough for me then its good enough for her too :(

I agree about the range but would expect them to want to focus on their main target group which will be male golfers. I could be wrong but think most manufacturers are likely to want/select male golfers and even more so when it's clothing...less stock available in ladies styles/size etc...

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well, after going out solo this morning, the heavens finally burst n my way to the 17th tee, and I mean burst! Had been sweating all round prior as it was quite humid......So, imagine my delight after having stripped down and got my wet gear off to open my emails to find I'd been selected! Joy of joys! Can't wait and really looking forward to the testing (I've never worn GG stuff) and not to mention playing Hillside. :whoo::cheers:

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Well, after going out solo this morning, the heavens finally burst n my way to the 17th tee, and I mean burst! Had been sweating all round prior as it was quite humid......So, imagine my delight after having stripped down and got my wet gear off to open my emails to find I'd been selected! Joy of joys! Can't wait and really looking forward to the testing (I've never worn GG stuff) and not to mention playing Hillside. :whoo::cheers:
top stuff well done, however it does mean that the golden tickets have been sent out and if you don't have now. you are never going to get one :( can't complain myself as I have ecco shoes to look forward too :) Just had a look at the club you playing looks awesome and not to mention it is £115 per round !

Last edited:

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Well done Matt

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well done Odvan:) If it was open to women I was unable to enter anyway as kept getting an emails undeliveravle message:(

stevelev

Journeyman Pro
www.ecclestonparkgolf.co.uk
We must be in the lucky town Odvan.....

I got a call on my way home today asking if I had been able to check my emails. GM thank you for lett ing me dress in bright clothes look great but make an ass of myself on the course with my playing ability. Lol

I just hope I have half a game, it would be shame to play badly on such opportunity.

Btw where you play odvan

hamshanker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Oh well another tester offer missed out on,now wers that number for durex sure they where looking for some testers :p

Well done Matt hope you get better weather than last time we were there could have given the windstopper a proper testing :D:thup: