Skechers reader day - London Club June 20th

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
So you literally have to just email those details? No, "I should be picked because.." or anything like that?

They want magazine and digital content... what if they end up with four people with faces for radio? 😆
Surely pretty much guaranteed on this forum? 👀

D

Deleted member 31467

Skechers, the shoe of choice for old people. Any truth in the rumour the winners will be picked up and driven there in this?
latest

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
19th - away match at Stanton-on-the-Wolds
21st - club comp.

20th will have to be a rest day.

Just didn't work for me this year.
Which is a shame, because I could do with some more very comfy shoes for golf.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm curious, is it likely this opportunity was presented in the magazine as well? Hence the other two attendees may not be forum members at all?

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The chaps who I play with who had Sketchers have all got rid of them. None of them lasted, either splitting, the uppers and sole seperating or leaking badly.
Whilst the were comfy out of the box, they just weren't good enough.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The chaps who I play with who had Sketchers have all got rid of them. None of them lasted, either splitting, the uppers and sole seperating or leaking badly.
Whilst the were comfy out of the box, they just weren't good enough.
That's exactly what has happened with Skechers I've bought in the past to be honest. Very comfortable but are knackered within a few months.

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm curious, is it likely this opportunity was presented in the magazine as well? Hence the other two attendees may not be forum members at all?

I think this was the case last year. 3 of us from the forum and one not on the forum.

The shoes I got have lasted, I’ve worn the spiked ones through the winter and they are both comfortable and have lasted well showing minimal signs of wear.

The spineless ones have been out in the last few weeks, and whilst they’re aren’t really my “style” they are incredibly comfy so will continue to wear them until they need replacing.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
My Skechers are stil going strong after one and a half seasons. No problems here.

D

Deleted member 15344

Had a pair a while back but just not a fan of the style and high back. Comfy enough though

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site

Hey I ain’t going again 😂 just think credit where it’s due and all that….

Both my spikeless and spiked ones lasting well but I do rotate them with the ecco spikeless in the summer so on average they are out 2 a month each pair

I used one pair literally all winter after my old FJ’s fell apart - the other are lighter and perfect for summer!

Kinda forgot until right now though that I also have a pair of RSG’s which I may dig out for some rotation 😂

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I used one pair literally all winter after my old FJ’s fell apart - the other are lighter and perfect for summer!

Kinda forgot until right now though that I also have a pair of RSG’s which I may dig out for some rotation 😂

I find with my dodgy feet if I find comfortable shoes I get a few pairs and rotate them to make them last

Reckon I can get 4 seasons or more out of them