Free Golf at Tyneside.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Just back from an excellent day at Tyneside Golf Club, course was in great condition.
Great to meet up with some new faces Bob (Tashyboy) Carolgees with his mates on the North East tour, Heavygrebo, also there was Rhudeboy, Bezerk and Lord Tyrion.
Last but by no means least thanks to Maninblack, Bill, who organised and sorted out the day.
Definitely need another NE meet soon.

Cracking course, great company and terrific weather - a superb day all round!

Thanks Bill, really enjoyed myself.

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
Great day lads, thanks for the 100% turnout. Weather couldn't have been better. Enjoyed meeting all the forummers I'd never met before, pictured in all their glory below L to R from top left:

Tashy's mate Kev, Beezerk, Heavy-Grebo, Tashyboy, Maninblack, Tashy's mate Gordon, Rudebhoy, Tashy's mate Trev, PaulDJ, Lord Tyrion.

Composite.jpg

Looking forward to the North v Notts tussle at Foxton on Thursday.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Cracking day, weather was great and the company was even better. Thanks to Bill for doing the arranging, the new head cover looks smart 😎
Bill, any chance you could email me that photo please? Best golfing related photo of me I've seen 😁

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Top day, Snell you missed out. Company excellent, course in very good condition. Hopefully Tashy and his mates will have a good week on their Northumberland leg of the tour.

Bill, MIB, will there be a way of getting hold of our group / tee shot pics? Thanks again for organising the day.

snell

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Top day, Snell you missed out. Company excellent, course in very good condition. Hopefully Tashy and his mates will have a good week on their Northumberland leg of the tour.

Bill, MIB, will there be a way of getting hold of our group / tee shot pics? Thanks again for organising the day.

I'm still gutted!!

Every time a north east meet is arranged I have something on....cursed I tells ya!

D

Deleted member 16999

Hehe

That lad wouldn't turn up to his own funeral!! :lol:

Who won then??

Old boy from South Shields with 41 Points.

Spoke to Martin today about organising the Seaham V Chester-le Street match, need to chat soon:)

D

Deleted member 16999

Yeah I'm well up for this be a good laugh.

A non forummer won?! Boooo! :)

Ex Club Champion at Shields and there were more of them than us, I might of been top former with 34 Points:whistle:

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
I'll put the photos into a Dropbox folder soon & share it with you soon, then you can help yourselves.

For the record, Forummers' scores were:

Pauldj 34
Beezerk 32
Heavy-Grebo 31
Lord Tyrion 30
Maninblack 28
Tashyboy 26
Rudebhoy 22

D

Deleted member 16999

I'll put the photos into a Dropbox folder soon & share it with you soon, then you can help yourselves.

For the record, Forummers' scores were:

Pauldj 34
Beezerk 32
Heavy-Grebo 31
Lord Tyrion 30
Maninblack 28
Tashyboy 26
Rudebhoy 22

Cheers Bill

Heavy-grebo

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thanks Bill great day well organised and you even included the sun too well done, great company and we all hit some decent shots, Tashys hole out from the bunker being the best (jammiest ;) ) one I thought. Met plenty of new faces and a couple of familiar ones, cheers boys.