Free Golf at Tyneside.

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
Resulting from some photographic work I did for Tyneside Golf Club I find myself with a number of fourball vouchers, more than I can probably use. Who would like to take part in a mini North East / Yorkshire / Northumberland / Cumbria mini meet one weekday in the Spring. It won't cost you anything, although you can buy me a drink if you like. I'll bring a few of my mates along d we can have a little comp. Names for now and, if we have a quorum, I'll get some dates together later on.

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
This might work for me. I have a 4ball voucher at Seahouses, so if you were able to arrange a midweek game, I'd come down for that, stay in Newcastle with my mate, then play Seahouses the next day (with 2 free spaces).

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
Date wise I'll be in the hands of the club secretary because I can't officially book anything more than 4 weeks in advance. After the year has turned I'll try to sweetheart him into giving us some possible dates & booking us in as a society. At worst it will be one month's notice & come if you can make it. I can accommodate everyone who has expressed an interest up to now plus a few more, including a few selected mates.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
If you don't mind a novice, I'd love to come along.

Have been playing for 7 months, joined Arcot Hall at Cramlington last month. Don't have a handicap as yet, have mainly been playing 9 holes, and averaging around 50 (par 35, best round 48), so guess I would be a 28 handicapper.

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
If you don't mind a novice, I'd love to come along.

Have been playing for 7 months, joined Arcot Hall at Cramlington last month. Don't have a handicap as yet, have mainly been playing 9 holes, and averaging around 50 (par 35, best round 48), so guess I would be a 28 handicapper.

I don't mind but will have to check whether Tyneside accept visitors without a handicap. In theory, my club doesn't but the rule is not applied to visitors. I'll let you know when I get around to arranging a date.