for the lucky ones who got the 913 fitting comp

bigslice

Tour Winner
Visit site
this is aimed at all off them but Mr Shaft will know. i had a look today at them in the flesh and was wondering are the stock shafts made for shafts or proper real deal. had a look at the diamana and it didnt say titleist on it, what you think?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
according to some of the Q&A bits on the titleist website the Diamana shafts are OEM ones and not made for

Both +White and +Blue will be original OEM shafts as well as the RIP Alpha and Phenom.

Cathi @TeamTitleist
1-888-TITLEIST

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
I hit a 913 at the range yesterday and didn't feel it went any better than my D2 910.

Well, they say that the biggest Performance difference is on off-centre hits, so players like you who always hit it right out of the button may not notice as much difference as the rest of us.

D

Deleted Member 1156

I took out a demo 913 on the course yesterday fitted with exactly the same shaft as my 910. I didn't like it either, it sounded much 'clunkier' than my own yet the advertising blurb goes on about improved sound. I'll be sticking with the 910.

Phil2511

Global Moderator
www.britespark.org
He says that the 910 is 9yds longer.

When I enquired about getting a 913 and swopping shafts from 910 I was told it would be best to get a new shaft as well because the hozzle length is 1/2 shorter so to have my 910 shaft put in the 913 the overall length will be shorter using same shafts.

T

thecraw

He says that the 910 is 9yds longer.

When I enquired about getting a 913 and swopping shafts from 910 I was told it would be best to get a new shaft as well because the hozzle length is 1/2 shorter so to have my 910 shaft put in the 913 the overall length will be shorter using same shafts.

Might give you more control though which is never a bad thing.

Titleist do make beautiful looking pear shaped heads. I ain't seen the 913 in the flesh yet but I wouldn't imagine that its anything other than a thing of beauty. Just remember just because something is a newer model its not always better.

Look at Ping, the G10 driver was a beauty yet the G15 was a lifeless dog!