Football Manager 2020 & FM Touch

Wolf

Visit site
I took being sacked by Arsenal on the chin after my sacking they somehow got knocked out of Europa league semi depsite a 3-0 away goal advantage and they did finish 4th. However i couldn't get another Prem Job so dropped division and joined Southampton who had been relegated. Just coming upto Christmas and sitting top of the league but have got a woeful defence so despite having probably the best front 3 in division I can only really play Ings because i have to back load my defence and midfield.

Only got a 2.9m budget for upcoming window so some wheeler dealing is going to be needed.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
On my reloaded second attempt at our second leg with PSG, we scored twice in the first 5 minutes and went through comfortably 4-0 on aggregate. Am now totally convinced the game is pretty much random, and it's going to be better for my sanity to think of it that way anyway.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Did you guys manage any free transfers first season?

i always sign Sergio Reguilon From Seville. I’m guessing if you always sign Augustinsson then probably not, but he’s a great option. Valued about 30m so even if it’s just to sell second season it’s a good bit of business.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

i always sign Sergio Reguilon From Seville. I’m guessing if you always sign Augustinsson then probably not, but he’s a great option. Valued about 30m so even if it’s just to sell second season it’s a good bit of business.
I did a search and couldn't see any worthwhile ones. I considered Kurzawa and James Rodriguez, but both wanted absolutely enormous wages and I didn't think either would be first choice so it wasn't worth it.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I did a search and couldn't see any worthwhile ones. I considered Kurzawa and James Rodriguez, but both wanted absolutely enormous wages and I didn't think either would be first choice so it wasn't worth it.
At the start of a season I always check those expiring in a year and then put em on wanted list. Some values drop massively on 6months. So don't necessarily know who's the best profit makers if only looking in Jan.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site

Reguilon's only on loan at Sevilla isn't he? Never seen him available on a free in my game - signed a new deal with Real in May of 2018 until 2023 in my save :unsure:

I always have a look, never much that takes my fancy in the 1st season except signing Matuidi on occasion, was really good for my United team for the 2 seasons I was there. Always keep an eye on it though in-case someone decent becomes available.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I’ve signed him every season lol

may we’ll be that he’s on loan at Seville with contract expiring. Not sure. But I’ve been planning the latest update

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Huh, yeah, on the FM Scout DB they have his contract expiring at the end of the season, no idea why I've never seen him go on a free. I'm gutted I've never been able to sign him on a free, he looks bloody handy for free :D

Sales have started to come in now. Walker-Pieters gone, Rose gone, Carter-Vickers gone, Son gone, Aurier gone, Skipp gone. Transfer budget is back up to £65m and wage bill back looking healthy. Need to find a wonderkid RB now.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Huh, yeah, on the FM Scout DB they have his contract expiring at the end of the season, no idea why I've never seen him go on a free. I'm gutted I've never been able to sign him on a free, he looks bloody handy for free :D

Sales have started to come in now. Walker-Pieters gone, Rose gone, Carter-Vickers gone, Son gone, Aurier gone, Skipp gone. Transfer budget is back up to £65m and wage bill back looking healthy. Need to find a wonderkid RB now.
Max Aarons?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
think I’m gonna give the spurs season a bash.

you’re both still just in touch right?
Yeah there's no way in hell I'd buy the full game. Think Dan has full game though.

I'm kind of tempted to revisit Spurs at some point but again that's just my niggly stubbornness I think. Really I'd be better with a side that has no expectations at all.