Films

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Furiosa A Mad Max Story. It was pretty good with lots of action but it was way way way too long. 2 1/2 hours is too much action, at the end I was just glad to see the credits!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Furiosa A Mad Max Story. It was pretty good with lots of action but it was way way way too long. 2 1/2 hours is too much action, at the end I was just glad to see the credits!
I think you could criticise 90% of films for being too long now. Directors and their egos..........

I'm pleased for the warning, I was tempted to watch this.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think you could criticise 90% of films for being too long now. Directors and their egos..........

I'm pleased for the warning, I was tempted to watch this.

Girls been watching classic Disney films

1 hour 18 mins today

Now that's a correct movie length for kids movies

What's this 2 hours long rubbish

Short and sweet

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Watched Rebel Ridge last night, as much as I really enjoyed it by the end I didn’t have a clue what was happening 🤯

i thought it started well with a lot of promise. The lead actor and indeed the acting good but just a little bit limp and tame overall - drags on with not enough content. Worth a watch but certainly not a repeat

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
i thought it started well with a lot of promise. The lead actor and indeed the acting good but just a little bit limp and tame overall - drags on with not enough content. Worth a watch but certainly not a repeat
Watched Rebel Ridge last night, as much as I really enjoyed it by the end I didn’t have a clue what was happening 🤯

Watched it last night on the recommendation of one of American media colleagues. It is a slant on Rambo First Blood with Don Johnson playing the Brian Dennehy role. He was under-used as was James Cromwell as the judge. It started really well and then faded into silliness over the last half hour. Enjoyable but the 7/10 rating in Netflix is pretty spot on.