Fantasy Golf - Come on GM

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
To all those still playing along, its time to step up to the plate.

There a 5 tournaments left and the GM league is currently 2nd, 74 points behind the leaders.

If we can win this, then not only do we get a prize (the top 5 in the league do anyway) but Today's Golfer will have to print Golf Monthly in their magazine as the winning league. This alone has got to be worth focussing on your picks for the next few weeks.

I wish I could see the TG Editors face if we do it - priceless.....

Imurg

Visit site
Northern Trust Open at Riviera - starts tomorrow.
Also the next 4 PGA events including the WGC at Doral.

By the way I'm 23rd overall (gloat gloat)

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
you had a good run Imurg. My boys (Porridge Harrington especially) have let me down over the past two tournaments. Hoping to do better this week, but I think I have to give up on any hope of winning. Slipped 200 places in 2 weeks :(

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Must admit I had completly forgotten about this and have had the same team in from day 1, still not bottom though :D

New set of players in, will help to give that final push!!!

EchtLoon

Challenge Tour Pro
www.thehomeofpoker.co.uk
When I read title I expected this to be a prompt for GM to start up a fantasy golf competition, which I think is long over due!

I play the TD one, but it's format is pretty poor, easily beaten with a little thought surely?

Come on GM!

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Glad to know its going well, I didnt take part this year. I set the league up for us last year and couldn't find the time during the registration period.

Imurg

Visit site
I managed to maintain my position but the Forum has fallen back to 5th - 95 points behind the leaders.

Next up is the Honda Classic on the 5th March. So plenty of time to pick the winners before then.