Electric trolleys

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
I think it’s going to have to be the new gokart hearing nothing but good about them the after sale service is worth it alone .

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
One more thing about GoKart trolleys. My wife has one - it is great, and as others have said the after sales service is fantastic.
The one thing that irritates me about it is that when folded up it's a really awkward shape that just doesn't fit neatly in a car boot. You end up just slinging it on top of everything else.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I just think the go kart trolleys looks a bit naff 🤷🏽‍♂️
The new model looks much better. I have the previous model and it is not the sexiest but the new one looks pretty good. At the end of the day it does the job needed and it does it cheaper than the big two. It depends how big a deal that look is to you.

happyhacker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I just think the go kart trolleys looks a bit naff 🤷🏽‍♂️
I thought I was the only one. All you read here is praise but it looks like a fisher price kids toy.

No golf trolley is a work of art, but I want it to look at least like it is for grown ups 😂

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Looks are largely irrelevant on a bit of kit that spends most of its time with a huge bag draped over it.
Does it do the job - Yep
Is it cheap- Yep
Is it reliable - so far, Yep
If it goes wrong, is it going to be fixed quickly - from what I hear..Yep

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Looks are largely irrelevant on a bit of kit that spends most of its time with a huge bag draped over it.
Does it do the job - Yep
Is it cheap- Yep
Is it reliable - so far, Yep
If it goes wrong, is it going to be fixed quickly - from what I hear..Yep
I agree totally. Yes, it looks quirky but to me nearly all other golf trollies look the same. And I am amazed some people see good after sales service as a negative. I'm sure lots of people, like me, have no issues with the trolley but it's good to know it's there should you ever need it.
I've had mine for over ten years and I've had to replace one mud flap and one bungee strap. It still carries all my kit, pulls like a train, can be up and ready to use in ten seconds and, being plastic, doesn't rust.
It does everything I need without all the unnecessary bells and whistles that other manufacturers seem to want to adorn their trollies with. I love it.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Yep you are spot on, cheap and naff looking and all I hear is how good their after sales are, think that says it all really
It may not win any design or fashion prizes but functional and reliable and fits into the boot of a Fiesta. There are definitely better looking trolley's out there and some have more bells and whistles but as a device that transports the clubs around the course I'll take a go-kart over many other makes. Add in the reliability of the service should something go wrong which surpasses anything the other trolley manufacturers offer and it's a win-win for me. Why be so superficial and worry about looks especially once a bag is on it

roblad82

Visit site
My push trolley is starting to look weathered so will be investing in a electric trolley in the near future,I don’t have a clue about them so what are other people using trolley wise and opinions cheers in advance
I’m looking at treating myself in the near future but sometimes both Motocaddy and Powakaddy have an offer of a free bag. If they put that offer on I’ll definitely go with 1 of them.

Fabia999

Visit site
I'm quite surprised that at the amount of the Motocaddy and GoKart comments.

I really thought Motocaddy would be higher and GoKart would be lower.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
New GoKart or not cheap and like Phil said look at Powerbug. Cheaper and not as nasty looking - however I appreciate that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just don't think I could ever own a product that looks so "nasty".

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Looking round the putting green on a busy morning at our club, you'll mainly see Powakaddy, followed by Motorkaddy.... others? virtually none!
For sure, the numbers are in favour of "the big two" and I have nothing against them at all (although I have heard some worrying stories about Powakaddy reliability and customer service). I think it's because it's a lesser know brand, even now people ask me about it. I think the new design has certainly smartened it up and also improves it in a number of areas. However, my old GoKart still continues to serve me well every day so I see no reason to change it. If I ever do, it will more than likely be for another GoKart.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Looking round the putting green on a busy morning at our club, you'll mainly see Powakaddy, followed by Motorkaddy.... others? virtually none!
Not sure I'd agree based on what I see at my club. There are an awful lot of go-karts in use and I would say Motocaddy is more popular than Powakaddy and then you have the other lesser brands including Powerbug etc. If I was going to puthem in order I'd go
1) Motokaddy
2) Go-Kart
3) Powakaddy
4) The other brands

I might do a straw poll based on the Sunday roll up next week and those I see around the green before I go out in the comp on Saturday