Second hand electric golf trolleys

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi

I’m in the market to replace my golf trolley, keeping an eye on Facebook but not having much joy so far. I’m looking to spend between £150-250, hoping to get something under 5 years old with a lithium battery.

Does anyone know of any online retailers who sell refurbished and used electric golf trolleys?

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I would suggest that great care is needed. There is usually a reason someone wants to offload an old trolley - not always because they fancy a shiney new one. :unsure:

I bought a refurbished one direct from Motocaddy once, when it went back the 3rd time for repairs in 3 months I asked for my money back. :mad:

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Mst trolley warranties are 2 years with 5 year battery warranties on lithium models. Id have no problem buying pre used (I bought new last time but have done some repairs to my current Powakaddy) though I know some would prefer buying from a business for at least a little comeback should there be problems. One other thing is to stick to popular models, parts are very easy to get from the likes of https://www.electricgolftrolleyspares.com/ , Ive used them recently as my FW3S was leaking water under the display case, had the new genuine part in 1 business day.