Eden/Strathtyrum tournaments at St Andrews

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have applied for the Strathtyrum, I am handing on by my fingernails at the moment, the cut off is currently 10.6 if 8 more single figure entries are received then I am out.

The Eden cut at the moment is 4.5

Louise if you don't get in but still fancy a week of golf in Scotland take a look at the highland open at Pitlochry. Ok it's not St. Andrews but still a decent course and a brilliant week.

D

Deleted Member 1156

I'm pretty certain you will get in if that is the case louise :thup:

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
Entries for this year opened today at 1pm, I wont get in on handicap this year so was hoping to be one of the 1st 40 to apply as they get in automatically. I was logged on to the St Andrews website just before 1 and then when I went to check if the entry form was up, the site crashed!!
I finally managed to get on and enter at 1.25 but fear I was to late to get in. :(

D

Deleted Member 1156

I put an entry in for Sue this year Louise as she is on holiday right now, 1:23 when I finally managed to get in! Expect it will be the same again tomorrow when entries open for the men.

D

Deleted member 17920

Well I have stuck an application in for this year.

Took 19 mins for the entry form to finally load :angry:

Don't think I will be in 1st 120 to apply so I guess reserve list as the ballot will be way too low for my double digit handicap.

Rubbish internet!

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well I have stuck an application in for this year.

Took 19 mins for the entry form to finally load :angry:

Don't think I will be in 1st 120 to apply so I guess reserve list as the ballot will be way too low for my double digit handicap.

Rubbish internet!

Eden entry has a message up saying entry to be re-scheduled as their site crashed again today, so I'm guessing you will have to try again.