Eden/Strathtyrum tournaments at St Andrews

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
The first 80 (40 for ladies) to enter on line get in regardless of handicap, then the remaining 160 (62) are balloted on handicap.

To be in the first 80 (40) you have to be on line as the entry form is made available and type quickly

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
Th down side of the value is if you don't qualify, you only get 4 games and two of them are on the Jubilee.

You can also get 2 practice rounds on the New and Eden on the Sunday if you want, and I think the Jubilee is a great course and certainly tougher than the Eden.

Oh and as a nice aside, you can get to play the Castle for on 40quid instead of 120

D

Deleted member 1147

The first 80 (40 for ladies) to enter on line get in regardless of handicap, then the remaining 160 (62) are balloted on handicap.

To be in the first 80 (40) you have to be on line as the entry form is made available and type quickly

It may have been mentioned before, so apologies if I’ve missed it, but when does the entry form get released?

User 99

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
You can also get 2 practice rounds on the New and Eden on the Sunday if you want, and I think the Jubilee is a great course and certainly tougher than the Eden.

Oh and as a nice aside, you can get to play the Castle for on 40quid instead of 120

Not played either for a long time but always remember the Jube being tough, getting on The Castle for 40 quid would be great, I presume that's where many head on the Wednesday if they don't qualify.

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
Its on a specific day in February at 1pm this year it was around the 14th, the date and time for next year will be on the website well before the date.

D

Deleted member 1147

Thanks - I'll have to set myself a reminder to start looking at the end of January :thup:

D

Deleted Member 1156

You can also play the Dukes for a very cheap rate, we got on for £30.