dundee area match

grumpyjock

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Am going up to Dundee at the begining of May for the DUFC game.
Is there anyone up for a match at either Downfield or Piperdam or any of the other courses around about?
Have the card allowing 2for1 at these and others in the DT Golfers passport book.
:D
ArabMASTERS Golf Championship

ArabTRUST is once again organising the annual ArabMASTERS golf championship, which this year will take place on Monday, 5 May at St Michaels Golf Club, near Leuchars.

This year, this is only availability for 15 teams of four, at a cost of only £35 per person, to include high tea.

Anyone wishing to participate should contact Joe Duncan on joe.duncan@hotmail.co.uk or by mobile 078246 17502. All fees must be paid by 18 April to reserve tee times. Fees can be paid via the Tangerine Trading Posts in the George Fox and East Stands on match days, or to any ArabTRUST Board member, or as arranged with Joe by email or mobile.

The winner will receive four complimentary tickets to the Trust’s 25th League Championship Winning Anniversary Party in May, where they will be presented with the coveted tangerine jacket by one of the league winning legends!

ACP

Club Champion
Visit site
Unfortunately it's a bit of a long way for me to come - although I was up that way last week and managed a game on the Rosemount at Blairgowrie golf club (excellant value at £30 with meal inc.). Never played Piperdam despite driving past it many many times - what it like? Worth a visit?

ACP

grumpyjock

Tour Rookie
Visit site
morning g.c.d
auld grey toon? andrews?
supposed to be ariving 3rd 4th May and going back 10th 11th ish.
I look for the courses that have electric buggies as I am unable to walk any distance.
For a match any time just pm and will gve phone and contact details.
Regarding Piperdamm nice course maturing well found it suits my game short hits and smooth fairways.
Its only because I have the DT Open fairways card the gives half price greenfees I use Downfield (do not know if they have electric buggies) and Piper.
Loved to play Camperdown with its tight fairways.

golfcitydweller

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
grumps` i`m back from `isla` on the monday (6th)...if ur still lookin for a game in the evenings send me a pm and we`ll sort something out and if anyone else wants to come up and join us let me know ! cheers