H4H fund raiser…..Keep Liverpoolphil off the Footie Thread for 1 month.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
This is done with the express permission of @Liverpoolphil.

To get a little start on the fund raising for H4H we have an unprecedented item for sale.

Liverpoolphil will not post on, nor like any posts on “The Footie Thread” for the entire last month of the current Premier League football season.

The ban will run from 22nd April to 22nd May 2022. This is 5 game rounds of fixtures. So you have 5 opportunities to bid and win!

Game rounds per BBC sport app published fixtures show planned rounds as follows.

Round 1 - 23rd April
Round 2 - 30th April
Round 3 - 7th May
Round 4 - 15th May
Round 5 - 22nd May

A silent auction where bids must be PM’d to me. Just wrote which week you want and how much you are prepared to pay for it.

The identities of the bidders will NOT be divulged to anyone by me and I would prefer it if it stays this way to keep any potential animosity whether perceived or intended off the pages of the forum.

Auction closes 21st April at 20h00.

As a bonus. The highest winning bidder overall will get a round on the Hotchkin on me. Again. No names will be posted!

Last edited:

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Think this would be far better if we got to choose who we wanted to silence rather than just Phil lol.

I mean come the last weeks of the season I expect Tashy for eg could become a bit unbearable when City are 15 points clear and in the CL final :eek:

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Title race is getting closer and this opportunity to keep Phil quiet for the pointy end of the season is fast approaching.

I currently have 3 weeks bid for

Week 1 - £50
Week 5 - £75
The third bid is an open bid for any unclaimed week.

Let’s make this a good fund raiser for H4H!