H4H Auction Hosted 2016/2017 Rounds....

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Please be aware all these hosted rounds finish at midnight on Saturday 22nd, so if you are still following any and don't want to miss out on them, make sure you get those last bids in as I will be announcing the winning bids on Sunday morning before I leave to come down sarf...:thup:

Broadstone Golf Club

Radyr Golf Club

St Annes Old Links

Fairhaven Golf Club

Cooden Beach Golf Club

Royal Liverpool (Hoylake)

Oswestry Golf Club

Glenverbie Golf Club

Enville Golf Club

Blairgowrie Golf Club

Ipswich (Purdis Heath) Golf Club

Hartley Wintney Golf Club

Conwy Golf Club

Scotscraig Golf Club

Murcar Golf Club

:thup:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I've made my first, I think, boo boo 😳

The Royal Liverpool & Wintney hosted rounds will conclude as stated in their individual posts at Camberley, NOT midnight on the 22nd as per the rest of the list.

Sorry for any confusion

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I still have a four ball for Selby Golf club.

I'm not aware of this, but if it's a voucher bring it with you please, we do have a fantastic amount of 4-balls and due to time constraints not all of them maybe auctioned on the day, as such, some may well be sold immediately afterwards through the forum but the proceeds still forwarded to H4H's, we simply accrue the minimum amounts we know they'll raise for the cheque value :thup:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Thank you to everyone who got involved in the 'hosting' auctions, not only the hosts and winners, but everyone who bid as it helped push the winning values up, we raised an excellent £1,190.00 collectively :clap:

We still have vouchers to auction on the day and a couple of hosting rounds also. I shall be handing out the hosting vouchers (cards) I have produced to those attending Camberley Heath that have won from the courses above. Those that aren't attending I shall be in touch during the week with the hosts details for you.

Can the winners either pay direct to the JG site in my signature or they can pay me on Monday in cash.

Thank you all :thup:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
We have had a lot of payments to the justgiving site in respect of these 2/3 balls, but there are a few still outstanding. If you can make the payments to the charity site in mine or Robin's signature that would be great.

Hopefully I will be able to announce a total figure raised shortly. We are looking good to get well over £12,000 which was our target.:clap::cheers: