Deleted member 17920

Well they open on the 16th May

£235 a round ?

Course looks incredible

What a time to open ?

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
If, and it's a huge if, they open in the next few months there's no way they'll be getting the golf tourists (Americans, Japanese etc), so they might just reduce the rack rate as the locals ain't paying that much.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
i did have an invite to play at some opening VS event, but my dept moved to be part of HIAL property before christmas and the head of that dept plays golf too and had already asked about this before the lock down so i've a feeling when it does happed he will pull rank.. the bugger:(

MikaylaOneil

Visit site
Hi there,
i think that yes, but it's easy to say it's worth that much when I didn't pay. Paying brings a level of expectation that is tough to factor in

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
i did have an invite to play at some opening VS event, but my dept moved to be part of HIAL property before christmas and the head of that dept plays golf too and had already asked about this before the lock down so i've a feeling when it does happed he will pull rank.. the bugger:(

I thought bagging free golf when you are working was frowned upon these days? :p

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
The website is aimed at American audience...the bit about Ciive Clark, they only mention his American designs and forget about Hurtmore and Milford! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

When all this nonsense is over, while I am still working I will have to make the trip and also play Kingsbarns as that's missing off the list! (or sell a kidney, or something!)

It does look good

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
My club is meant to be having a day there this summer obviously now i don't think it will happen for the princely sum of £35, our Kingsbarns day was cancelled earlier this month and that was £30 oh well theres always next year