Driver fitting.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Hopefully this week I will get fitted for a new driver. Been on the " trackman" before so I am sure of the process, ie warm up, few swings with your old club/ driver, when have a look at new drivers, swing speed, lofts, shafts etc.
However, I flogged me old driver yesterday, so er I have nothing to really loosen up with or compare to. The compare bit don't bother me to much coz I have hit both the Ping G410 and Cobra F9. But how would you suggest warming up, irons/ 3 wood etc. Am sure the pro will have a good idea, but any idea of what to expect.
Cheers me dears.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’d get there early and go from wedge to mid iron to long iron, if you start swinging driver you might start quick. Slow tempo and warm up so you’re swinging freely and about the right speed, it’s easy to swing out of your shoes trying to launch one farther than the last but ask yourself if you’d use that swing on the course. Visualise a fairway and oob if it helps, dispersion and predictable carry are more important than overall length.

Then pick the one that gives you the biggest buzz 🏌️‍♂️👍🏻🤪

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yes good warm up is important.
Just watch you don’t get a bit bamboozzled by the technical terms.
If your not sure ask him to explain what it means.
Don’t try to hit it out of your boots.
Also the misshits are important so don’t dismiss them.
New drivers are so forgiving that a misshit is sometimes just as good as a flushed one.
The shaft is the most important thing so try as many as time allows to find “the one”.
It’s like looking for a wife. You have to live with it.
Most of all enjoy , it’s a great way to see how good / bad your driving is.