Does anyone have alignment sticks in the bag?

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Yep. they live in my locker most of the time, and only come out when I visit the practice ground/range.

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
I own two they are never in the bag on the course. No point they are no use there plus how much of a ponce would you look?

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Used to use my v-easy until I melted it when drying my bag out!! Always in the bag in the putter well. It was also great to put my hat on or head covers when playing. Must order a new one from bob!

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have Swinkey, which has 2 rods inside. It's a multi purpose training aid to help in putting, swing plane, a warm up swing rod, stretches and exercise. It's expensive but I do use it a lot.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I have Swinkey, which has 2 rods inside. It's a multi purpose training aid to help in putting, swing plane, a warm up swing rod, stretches and exercise. It's expensive but I do use it a lot.

I have the Aimpoint version. I must admit I haven't used it as much as I should on the putting green. Great bit of kit but pretty expensive (although I did get a great deal!!)

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I have one in my bag, no idea where the other one is. I mainly use it for putting my glove, or head cover on. The top third of it is bleached white from the sun, the rest is still green, as it rarely comes out of the bag. Poncy? I don't give a stuff. It's useful, that's all I care about. The bag manufacturers have missed something, if all bags came with a couple of pointy bits for hanging stuff off, they'd sell more.

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have the Aimpoint version. I must admit I haven't used it as much as I should on the putting green. Great bit of kit but pretty expensive (although I did get a great deal!!)

Same here with the Aimpoint Swinkey, I use mine quite a lot especially using the string above the ball, it's great on breaking putts and seeing how the ball breaks, and also putter path.

D

Deleted member 1740

Ive got 2 unused sticks in my bag, they're only there to make me look good.......

V

vkurup

Same here with the Aimpoint Swinkey, I use mine quite a lot especially using the string above the ball, it's great on breaking putts and seeing how the ball breaks, and also putter path.

How do u use swinkey on the course or practice greens.. It's seems to have more threads than a granny's knitting basket.. I will be shooed away if I tried to hang my washing on our practice greens