Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Yeah very cool, was watching it live, some shot

Could be said about a dozen players but on his day he's untouchable

SatchFan

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Didn't see it live as it was way past my bed time. Saw it this morning on the PGA Tour website. Amazing stuff.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
His golf is just so different to most others. If he played my course he'd only need a 3 wood, sand wedge and putter.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Some shot and surely a matter of time before one of these guys gets a hole in one on a par four. I assume it must have been done on tour before

was one about 15 years ago, which was an in off the group in front who were putting out, theres not actually that many holes on tour where they tend to have a crack. that said if you hit it like dj last night youd be hitting driver on every hole that you couldnt go through the back of!!!

to put it into context, harman hit 3 wood off the tee on this hole playing with dj as he couldnt carry the fairway bunker and left a full shot in from way back of the top of the hill!

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Some shot and surely a matter of time before one of these guys gets a hole in one on a par four. I assume it must have been done on tour before

Dunno about PGA but from ET website:
History was made in the Mauritius Open in 2015 when Javier Colomo achieved the first ever hole-in-one on a par four on the European Tour. His albatross came at the 329-yard ninth hole during the second round

I was there but watching players on adjacent hole at the time :mad:

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
was one about 15 years ago, which was an in off the group in front who were putting out, theres not actually that many holes on tour where they tend to have a crack. that said if you hit it like dj last night youd be hitting driver on every hole that you couldnt go through the back of!!!

to put it into context, harman hit 3 wood off the tee on this hole playing with dj as he couldnt carry the fairway bunker and left a full shot in from way back of the top of the hill!

Other near miss was Baddeley a couple on years ago... Found the bottom of the cup with driver from the tee on a Par 4 - first shot oob though!