Crossfield

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Srixon irons in particular seem to get outstanding reviews and Cleveland wedges are always solid so I wouldn’t say they’re a downgrade

Parsaregood

Head Pro
Visit site
I think it'll be interesting to see him come down to using an AD333 and being honest about how they perform. Similarly the putters will be a world away from his Scotty. Don't know too much about his new driver brand but saw the video with it in and he's very excited about it. I am not sure whether he's been impartial when he was signed to Titleist despite whatever he said and doubt he'll be 100% impartial with Srixon
Hes not working for the BBC, he doesnt have to be impartial. He does give each club he reviews though a fair crack and that's all you can ask I suppose

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ok I will revise my serious downgrade comment- in reflection that was unfair- I’ve read more on Srixon products, particularly drivers which have actually been performing well recently in tests. Won’t take back the comment in respect of the putters- they looked cheap and nasty tbh.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I think it'll be interesting to see him come down to using an AD333 and being honest about how they perform. Similarly the putters will be a world away from his Scotty. Don't know too much about his new driver brand but saw the video with it in and he's very excited about it. I am not sure whether he's been impartial when he was signed to Titleist despite whatever he said and doubt he'll be 100% impartial with Srixon

Very much doubt he'll notice a huge difference between his snotty and a milled Cleveland.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Very much doubt he'll notice a huge difference between his snotty and a milled Cleveland.

I got a lend of a Milled cleveland putter last summer from our shop while my one got regripped. Loved the looks, weight and stock putter grip.

Holed a fair few putts but the problem was the putter felt like hitting with a rock. The face felt rock hard and made an awful sound. Hard to believe that got the OK in testing. Completely ruined what could have been an amazing putter for a very reasonable price.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Putters are the one club where it really doesn’t matter one bit which brand you have. That’s the club any decent player would adapt to changing the fastest.

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
That's exactly how I felt when putting with the Cleveland putter - Scottys and Bettinardis are soft. Cleveland was harder than Vinnie Jones on coke.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
I am not sure whether he's been impartial when he was signed to Titleist despite whatever he said and doubt he'll be 100% impartial with Srixon
Thats the issue right there. Even if he is 100% impartial, there are enough people out there that will think he is not.

For me it doesn't matter. I don't think I have watched any club review for a while. And his other stuff right now I like (currently).
And sponsored you tubers seem to get nice access to pros which makes it interesting, too.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Wouldn't he go for Z Star?
Many won't agree with the "world away" comment, except maybe on mark-up ?

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thats the issue right there. Even if he is 100% impartial, there are enough people out there that will think he is not.

For me it doesn't matter. I don't think I have watched any club review for a while. And his other stuff right now I like (currently).
And sponsored you tubers seem to get nice access to pros which makes it interesting, too.
Your last point is what surprises me.With Titleist he was working with top players.
Either something happened we don’t know about or the deal he’s got now was too good to turn down.

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Out of curiosity, where do you go for your impartial news?

tbh, I don’t know if any news is impartial. I actually stay clear of news in general, but if there is stuff I want to know I’ll look ata variety of sources.

Sports_Fanatic

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Showing a complete ineptitude here but could someone post a link to the scramble they try to beat Shane Lowry. Can't seem to find it on you tube. Thanks