Coventry, city of culture 2021

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Well i have been a couple of times and it is an inside out dump.

We were informed ( by the locals) that what the Luftwaffe failed to do the council managed. To destroy what was once a beautiful City.

So why was it chosen? What am I not seeing.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Perhaps the money ploughed into Coventry because of this will turn it around. No point giving it to a city that is already in a decent state. Part of the idea of this is to concentrate on one city and turn it around. From the sound of it maybe Coventry is most in need 😁

Tashyboy

Visit site
Perhaps the money ploughed into Coventry because of this will turn it around. No point giving it to a city that is already in a decent state. Part of the idea of this is to concentrate on one city and turn it around. From the sound of it maybe Coventry is most in need 

I did did think that before I posted LT, but I also thought of " Paint it, Polish it or Varnish it" as well.

Dellboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Was in Coventry last week for 3 days, which was 3 days to long.

They have the worst ring road system in the uk, the shopping centre is a dump and it never stops raining.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Was in Coventry last week for 3 days, which was 3 days to long.

They have the worst ring road system in the uk, the shopping centre is a dump and it never stops raining.

This is why I started the post. Apart from the rain. 👍

D

Deleted member 18588

Well i have been a couple of times and it is an inside out dump.

We were informed ( by the locals) that what the Luftwaffe failed to do the council managed. To destroy what was once a beautiful City.

So why was it chosen? What am I not seeing.

Exactly how I feel whenever I have been to Manchester except I can't believe that was ever a beautiful city.

In any event this is about celebrating arts and culture.