Course Rating & Slope Database

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Does anyone have a link for the R&A access to this DB please. I'm sure there was one on the R&A website but can't now find anything.

I no longer get involved in the hands on operation of the WHS/V1 system(s) but when looking at ncrdb.usga.org/ for my club's courses the Men's Green course is missing. The h'cap sec assures me it is in V1.

i) Is the USGA DB the only one or is there an R&A version? (Unlikely I guess)
ii) Is there a mechanism in V1 that has been missed, to update ncrdb.usga.org/ when the course was rated?

wjemather

Visit site
Does anyone have a link for the R&A access to this DB please. I'm sure there was one on the R&A website but can't now find anything.

I no longer get involved in the hands on operation of the WHS/V1 system(s) but when looking at ncrdb.usga.org/ for my club's courses the Men's Green course is missing. The h'cap sec assures me it is in V1.

i) Is the USGA DB the only one or is there an R&A version? (Unlikely I guess)
ii) Is there a mechanism in V1 that has been missed, to update ncrdb.usga.org/ when the course was rated?
This is what I have been told... The USGA's CRS database is the only (master) database. All other sources are extracts from this database, including the R&A's lookup and NCRDB.

As such, if the ratings are not visible on the lookups, they either do not exist, the rating authority has not yet submitted them to the USGA, they are pending input to CRS, or the CRS extract has not yet been updated.

With respect to ClubV1... course cards can be configured in ClubV1 (with genuine or invented ratings) without reference/linking to (for example) EG's WHS Platform, which is manually configured by EG on request from a valid ratings certificate.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Many thanks for all that information. I'll find out what's going on (or not going on) with the County Rating Manager, our Handicaps Sec and EG and see where it leads.