Convertible Cars & Golf Clubs

Hammertoe

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Used to drive a mark 2.5 MX5, God I loved that car, my carry bag fitted in the boot no problem, I used to carry 2 carry bags in the boot as my mate had an MR2 at the time and his carry bag would not fit anywhere in his car, my car was faster too.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm on my 4th MX5 and the latest RF model is the worst for room. Boot won't take trolley with wheels off as the last one did so have rented a space at the club! Not much interior storage at all but the clubs fit on the passenger side. Wouldn't change it for the world and I'm sure I'll have plenty of time for a more practical car when getting in and out is a struggle! The photo isn't me in mine but pretty close!

1mazdamx-5rf.jpg

TigerBear

Visit site
The two simply don't go hand in hand.

If you want a convertible, fair enough to you but you'll be walking to the golf club :ROFLMAO:

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
The two simply don't go hand in hand.

If you want a convertible, fair enough to you but you'll be walking to the golf club :ROFLMAO:

Why? Mine takes a Motocaddy S7 remote, the battery, a big cart bag, a pair of shoes, and I can still put the roof down, with nothing in the passenger footwell, it all goes in the boot.

JayB

Visit site
I'm on my 4th MX5 and the latest RF model is the worst for room. Boot won't take trolley with wheels off as the last one did so have rented a space at the club! Not much interior storage at all but the clubs fit on the passenger side. Wouldn't change it for the world and I'm sure I'll have plenty of time for a more practical car when getting in and out is a struggle! The photo isn't me in mine but pretty close!

I have the same car, clubs go in the passenger side easily and my Stewart Golf R1-S trolley fits in the boot with room to spare without the need to dismantle anything.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I drive an A5 convertible. Clubs go on the back seat and trolley in the boot and that works fine. Both will fit in the boot with the roof up but the clubs will not easily fit with the roof down.

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
"Mid-life crisis"
"Hairdresser"

Hysterical comments, so original, how do you think them up? I'm going to have to go and have a lie down, my sides have split.

sunshine

Visit site

View attachment 33925

Can you not just tow the trolley behind the car?