Golf with lower back pain

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Further update. I lost 2st & 10lbs in weight. Did a 2 month personal training program in a gym, this helped massively with posture & confidence. Continued doing a lot of walking. I’m totally injury free now! Slowly getting back into the swing of things. Hitting the ball really well, just struggling to score well but that will come. I’ve done a couple of practice sessions where I really overdid it, nearly 200 balls, but went home, put an ice pack on my lower back, & was perfectly fine the following morning. I’ve even done some hard landscaping work at home, then played three rounds in four days! Pulling a trolley is easy, no problem! It’s a joy to be out & about, & to able to enjoy some Golf pain free.

Seems like all your hard work is paying off, well done

I have a crushed L2 from years ago and it really hampered doing a full golf swing especially as I was overweight, so I sat around 20-24h/cap for years
in 2021 I shed 5st and put in a bucket load of exercise which massively helped my golf swing and scoring but for me the aches and pains never fully disappear
This morning I did a 6km jog then went to the practice range for an hour and sitting here now with dull aching back for the next couple of hours. One activity or the other is fine, both together & it still catches up on me

Keep at it (y)