Continuous clickbaiting on YouTube

big_matt

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Im always amazed that people get worked up by this stuff. We are in an age where they is almost unlimited useful golf content on youtube which is completely free to watch whenever you want. Who cares if the titles are trying to get you drawn in to watching. They are not charities - likes and views support their livelihoods.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It happens in all walks of life not just on the tube. Headlines to make you click it, read it, buy it.....its called business.
Marketing or PR ... not business, business adopts these two forms of lies or exaggerated facts.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Scroll on by. If it doesn’t appeal, move on. If it doesn’t grab you in the first 30 seconds, find something else that does.

If it really grinds your gears you need to find a more balanced perspective of life.

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
Whats everyone opinion on golf vlogs on Youtube? All i ever see is clickbait headers to basically get you clicking the bring their view counter up. I understand its the name of the game but i find it beyond frustrating and i instantly refuse to click on it if its so much as a hint of click bait. Rick Sheils is literally the WORST for it, he has clickbait headers in pretty much every single video he has uploaded over the last year. I just want honest headlines without the crap of trying to draw you in

That's just how YouTube works.

I don't like Rick Shiels... so never click on him and he eventually goes away.