Gareth Bale week on Crossfield's youtube

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Wow, that course Bale has set up in his garden...pretty amazing stuff, guess the guy is worth over 100mill!

I like that Mark isn't really in awe of Bale or anything, just having a joke. Looking forward to move vids, hoping for a course vlog.

Don't watch much youtube golf, but I do like Crossfield on when he gets tour pros or athletes etc

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bale strikes me as one of those lads from school who just naturally good at everything. That said, as a football you will get a lot of spare time, he's obviously spent most of his playing golf. Good lad.

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
No one else think "jesus christ Crossfield, just hit your shot" :rolleyes:

Yes, absolutely but at the end of the day, they are his vids he can do as he wishes but his constant gibbering would wear you down though, still enjoy pretty much all his vids.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Did you all get the nonsense subtitles or was that just me? I think they may have got around 1 word in 4 right.

Good use of money. Do you reckon he has an indoor simulator for bad days as well?

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Fair play to that chap mark is playing with. He’s obviously crap at golf but still has the balls to play on YouTube with the rest of them and enjoy it.

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Really liked the videos and it seems as if it's Bales long term mates (could be wrong) but he does seem a very down to earth boy.