Custom fitted --- properly --- for the 1st time ever

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I just got a wee look at them today, i think Scott will be posting them out tomorrow. God they look fantastic. :thup:

Nice One , cheers for the update

I eagerly await Santa Claus...........OOPS........:eek:........I mean the UPS Driver knocking at my door, very soon, shame about all this rain though , cos my course CLOSED AGAIN today

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Recieved New Irons today, as Scott was down in Newcastle this morning, I met up with him, and picked them up.
My course has been closed friday + saturday, so itching to get them out and get them dirty
Decided I had to have a 'hit' ASAP , so went to local Driving Range at lunch time
1st impressions
Nice thin top lines
Thinner soles than my previous set -- Callaway FT
Super soft feel off the face -- even with Range Balls
Shafts -- Accra Tour 70i Graphites -- tipped to play Firm.
Nice and stable , with nice flight
Hit about 10 balls with each club and was Very Happy , and Impressed too
For some reason , the PW seems a touch on the large side , to me , maybe just me , or as they are New and SHINY....:D.............but will reserve all further judgements till Ive been on the course and got them Dirty
But having New Shinies but nowhere to play , aint good :(

S8001661.jpg

S8001659.jpg

S8001658.jpg

S8001657.jpg

S8001654.jpg

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
UPDATE

Had my 1st full 18 holes on wed 20th June, with Forum member, golfboysatty, at his course, Garesfield Golf Club

Thanks again Kev, for the game, great weather, course was in good nick, and enjoyed the day, at a course I aint played for about 11years

Considering my 2nd shot of the day, bout a 3/4 Gap Wedge, ( NOT 1 of my New Irons ) , resulted in a Semi - SH**K....!! and a double bogey 6, I managed a decent game of golf and shot 79 , + 7 , 1 under H/Cap.

The New irons are Great, the Feel is Fantastic , my 1st set of forged Irons, and the Feel is so SOFT.
Obviously I feel I may need a couple of games to establish wether there is any yardage differences from my old set, but at moment going to play as I would with previous irons, as 1st outing all seemed fine.
Also my 1st New set since the Groove Rule changes, so be interesting to see if that has any bearing.....??

Shot Shape -- Lovely and Straight Flight, always played High Draw old set, this been changed, offset reduce and firmer shafts, so Happy

Cant wait for 2nd outing now, but this Horrendous weather is playing Havoc, with our local courses

All in All , a Great Experience , and ANOTHER Happy Satisfied Customer

KZG Rocks......:thup:

munro007

Tour Rookie
www.craigmillarpark.co.uk
Really glad that everything is working as it should. I was in Scott's hub today getting my yardages sorted out, and came away with another purchase. LOL A driver, i have never been able to hit one before, 30 minutes with god and i am hitting it sweet as you like. So i played 26 holes and what a difference it has made to my distance, that extra 20-30 yards is great. i am playing again tomorrow, so hopefully it goes as well. Thx for the mention on my thread. :thup:

munro007

Tour Rookie
www.craigmillarpark.co.uk
Well i went for a Taylormade RBZ 10.5, Accra M3 with my signature Iomic 2.3 sticky grips. lol

But that is me for sure. NOTHING else this year.....

But i did hit some Cooper Forged Blades, and they are stunning. Must not buy..............:mad: