What An Amazing Day!!!!

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Thank you for conveying into words the dream I had.

Sounds fantastic and thanks for sharing.

Tiger

Money List Winner
rub-of-the-green.blogspot.com
What a fantastic day: personalised cap, beanie, towel, glove and a dozen balls, a set of AP1s (great) club and three lovely wedges. Met two tour pros, got a tour of the truck, your own personalised bay, 9 holes at the London Club OMG you had me with the bacon sandwich! ;) Sounds like a tremendous day, really made up for you :). Out of curiosity what colour wedges did you get? Black nickel I hope. And a final question why do some SM4s have the loft stamped on the sole and some on the toe?

Enjoy the new clubs my friend! :D and well played GM for pulling another ace out of the deck.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
A perfect golfing day... No doubt you'll still be talking about it at Woodhall Spa.. Well done GM. Another great example of why this is the best forum in the World..

RichardC

Tour Rookie
Visit site
What a fantastic day: personalised cap, beanie, towel, glove and a dozen balls, a set of AP1s (great) club and three lovely wedges. Met two tour pros, got a tour of the truck, your own personalised bay, 9 holes at the London Club OMG you had me with the bacon sandwich! ;) Sounds like a tremendous day, really made up for you :). Out of curiosity what colour wedges did you get? Black nickel I hope. And a final question why do some SM4s have the loft stamped on the sole and some on the toe?

Enjoy the new clubs my friend! :D and well played GM for pulling another ace out of the deck.

Wedges were in the oil can finish, and until you mentioned it I had not noticed aboIut the lofts.

S

Snelly

Sounds great and your write up beautifully conveys how much you enjoyed the experience.

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nice write up that man!!

No bad thing to come away with a club that wasn't what you set your heart on, much better to have something that you have 100% confidence in.

Is Dubuisson the guy who looks like on of the Musketeers??? He does give it a clip!!!!!

HotDogAssassin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Thanks for a very good write up, really pleased that you had a fantastic experience, I was following the updates throughout yesterday on Twitter with great interest.

I just hope that your post count isn't a bad omen, 666 at the time of reading!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
why do some SM4s have the loft stamped on the sole and some on the toe?

I reckon the loft is stamped on before any grinding takes place.
My 58* has the loft stamp on the toe, the 54 and 50 on the sole.
If the 58 was stamped on the sole it would be ground away during the grind process.