Competitions

edwardsj

Visit site
Would be a good idea if you included a tab on the homepage at the top for competitions. Also included on the competitions page you could include a link or box showing previous competitions and winners, maybe backdating last 2 or 3 months competitions and winners?

edwardsj

SammmeBee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Would be a good idea if you included a tab on the homepage at the top for competitions. Also included on the competitions page you could include a link or box showing previous competitions and winners, maybe backdating last 2 or 3 months competitions and winners?

edwardsj

Why?

AndyR1

Visit site
It would be good to see who won all these competitions within the golf monthly magazine. It would also be interesting to see what they felt about the new equipment they may have won. The current prize on offer from Range Rover this month is just so good, I am sure who ever wins it would provide a great deal of amateur feedback on all the equipment and personally I would find it interesting to read.

AuburnWarrior

Tour Winner
Visit site
It would be good to see who won all these competitions within the golf monthly magazine. It would also be interesting to see what they felt about the new equipment they may have won. The current prize on offer from Range Rover this month is just so good, I am sure who ever wins it would provide a great deal of amateur feedback on all the equipment and personally I would find it interesting to read.

To be fair, that's a very good idea. It is such a good prize that some form of write up/blog would be good.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
To be fair though all the big competition winners (meet Padraig, R11 demo, Ping at Walton Heath) all get their own professional write up article in each magazine along with pictures of the winners and there is never any shortage of blow by blow accounts by the winners themselves on the main forum

AuburnWarrior

Tour Winner
Visit site
To be fair though all the big competition winners (meet Padraig, R11 demo, Ping at Walton Heath) all get their own professional write up article in each magazine along with pictures of the winners and there is never any shortage of blow by blow accounts by the winners themselves on the main forum

True but will the 'Range Rover' competition get the same???

Considering you get a years tuition from a top 25 coach I'd be very interested to see the improvement/or not.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

True but will the 'Range Rover' competition get the same???

Considering you get a years tuition from a top 25 coach I'd be very interested to see the improvement/or not.

I think part of the deal is to be available for RR and GM publicity but I'm also certain a lot of the different parts of the prize (coaching etcc) will get regular features anway otherwise what is the payoff for both parties. A golfer improving after top 25 coaching or with new gear will be a win win on top