Club V1 Adding Competitions

ntommo

Visit site
Anyone who uses Club V1 and puts the competitions in the system I could do with a little assistance if possible.
We have got all the men's competitions in the V1 club system for 2024, however when the ladies have come to put theirs in there is a problem when the are playing on the same days as the men's drawn competitions. They have tried to book half an hour in the morning in between 2 of the zones the men have input (They want 1100 - 1130 the men have 0900-1030 and 1200-1300). The problem is that it wont allow them to book a competition into the system. The men's 1st tee off is at 0700 and the last tee off is at 1530ish even though they have 4 zones in the comp so as not to block the full day out. First tee off and last tee off have to be entered into the comp details. I have contacted Club V1 however they didn't seem to have much idea even though they are usually very good.
I hope the above makes sense and someone can shed some light on it
Thanks

IanMcC

Visit site
I think the only solution is to make it one comp, mixed tees, and send out a message to all players to leave the ladies times free for the ladies.

LizAig

Visit site
We used to reserve some tees in the middle of the comp and then I’d set up a ladies comp to run at 6am or 6pm (when no one is actually going out) - the ladies would sign up and sign in to that comp but then play in the reserved slots!! It was a faff but we got used to it!! Last year we changed it so that any member could go out at any time to play their comp for on Saturdays - the two comps show together and you just book whatever time. Some of the ladies still go out towards the end as they always did but some like the option of playing at whatever time they want …just like the men get to do! It’s a lot easier to manage on the system!