Cobra LTDx LS

Mandofred

Visit site
Just after some opinions, my current driver is G410. Took a little test with this Cobra driver this morning before playing. The pro shop pushes Cobra and I don't really care as long as it works. I ended up taking a demo model 10.5 for the round. Even though I am a 90mph at best swing speed, the LS spun the right amount on the machine. I seemed to get a good result with the Smoke 5.5 regular shaft. I use mid-size grips so going back to regular was a little off-putting. Good things: nice sound, decent distance, seemed to get rid of my recent draw/hook problem. Bad things: sound while nice, seemed to be the same whether it was a good hit or not.....so not a lot of feedback. Same with the feeling, I'd hit a shot that was really off centre and until I looked at the face for marking I wasn't sure where on the face it hit.

I can't remember if I tried the Max or not. Went through several heads and shafts.

I didn't try the G425.

Anybody using the LTDx LS?

gopher99

Visit site
I am using the ltdx Ls, I have a 9 tensei white shaft stiff flex. You cant go wrong with it in my opinion, if you like the Cobra then try out the Rogue max LS. It was a choice between the rogue and the cobra for me, and the cobra won.