Low spin driver shaft

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
Having own believes based on personal experiences is ok, extrapolating it into a rule is a bit problematic. A data sample of one, with a multitude of uncontrolled variables can hardly be useful to anyone but the person whose experience it was.

The loft has a direct impact on the launch angle, more than any other characteristic of the club.
"multitude of uncontrolled variables" In the example I gave the only thing I changed was the shaft!

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
"multitude of uncontrolled variables" In the example I gave the only thing I changed was the shaft!
Humans are not known for their consistency. :) Unless you have the data showing that it was exactly the same setup and delivery, the change can be due to a lot of things.

In any case, as I said, we can all believe whatever we like :cool:

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Looking for some advice. I’ve got a stealth 2 driver with the Ventus red, regular 60g shaft.

It all good but I hit it quite high and worry about losing distance.

I’ve seen a Kuro Kage shaft thats meant to be low spin, low launch

Is this likely to make a big difference?

I know some one here will have much more Experian shaft so any advice appreciated

Google driver shaft comparison chart. It will give you most models and their playing characteristics however a lot is on feel. I had a 65g tensi orange in stiff and a blacktie 50g in stiff. The exact models showed very similar playing characteristics yet the 50g black tied played extremely different.

Surely the logical thing to do is to go for a stealth/qi10 fitting and let them tell you the right shaft. Even go as far as being open to say you’re prepared to pay for the fitting as it’s their time. £50 on a fitting to find the right shaft could save some very pointless eBay fees when you resell something that doesn’t work how you’d hoped.