C'mon Poults!

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
Great evening of entertainment - woke my wife up with my shout when he made the putt on 18! :D

Love him or hate him, the guy has heart!

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
i have £10 on him at 70/1. i thought he'd be worth a chuck when i heard he has to do well do make the masters. also had £5 on Thomas peters. looks like that one is dead

cha-ching!!!!!!

just need bubba or leishman to come through on Sunday now

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Well done him, another 'unexpected' winner on tour this season. Some passion on show there

What can we expect from augusta this week...

(& a shout out for the women battling away at the ANA this morning, but I won't add a spoiler)

That was a good weekend's golf on the tellybox

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I thought I heard that it was the first time someone from a first round position that far down the field has come back to win. I'm pleased for him especially given how the officials broke the news to him last week and his injuries. I'm not sure he'll do much as Augusta sadly but great to see him grind the result he needed especially that putt on 18 in regulation play

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The way everyone keeps banging on about the Masters you would think this tournament was a Monday qualifier for it

Poulter just won his first stroke play event on the PGA tour, massive for him.

Well done to the man, British golf had a great month

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The way everyone keeps banging on about the Masters you would think this tournament was a Monday qualifier for it

Poulter just won his first stroke play event on the PGA tour, massive for him.

Well done to the man, British golf had a great month

Also more importantly has 2 year tour card .. glad to see it happen .. he’s been on an upward trend since he “lost” his card