club advice.......................................

The People's Republic of Leith, Edinburgh
Visit site
hi all,

i know that everyone has their own opnions & favourites, but i'll ask anyway.... i'm about srart playing seriously again and am looking for a new set of clubs - what's to be recommended out there?

it's been 15 years since i played on a regular basis (h/cp of 12) and bought my current set around that time.... i've never had any trouble hitting my long irons so am unsure as to the benefits of these "new" hybrid clubs, however my driver has always been appalling (my first stop will be lessons to get this sorted)

all feedback welcome - my lunchtime stroll to my local American Golf store has only confused me more..... the choice available is bewildering!!!

thanks in advance

k

A

Alex1975

How much would you like to spend? are you looking for irons and woods and putter or just one of the above?

griffgolf

Head Pro
Visit site
As you have played before to a reasonable standard for this winter I would use the clubs you have and get yourself back into it then when more comfortable with your game go and get a custom fitting.

There is some good stuff out there for £500....dont waste it by jumping into the deep end :) :) :)

T

thecraw

Ping I10, great set of irons, you'll pick up a decent set of them second hand for about £250.