Closed Courses.

John Llewellyn

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Appreciate it if anyone can send me copies of the Cranbrook Golf Club, Kent, and Blue Mountain Golf Centre, Bracknell, scorecards to record on the Golf's Missing Links website.

doublebogey7

Head Pro
Visit site
John I can't see Park Hill GC on the list for Leicestershire. Park Hill closed on 16th January and its been subsequently announced that Leicester City FC are seeking planning permission for its new training facility to be based here.
You may lso be interested to know that the former Oadby GC is to re-open later in the year as a nine holer and driving range.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
John I can't see Park Hill GC on the list for Leicestershire. Park Hill closed on 16th January and its been subsequently announced that Leicester City FC are seeking planning permission for its new training facility to be based here.
You may lso be interested to know that the former Oadby GC is to re-open later in the year as a nine holer and driving range.

Is that to utilise the holes that are not in the centre of the racecouse. Do you know if this is to be Council run?

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site