Church Stretton incident I just saw on Facebook

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Irrespective of whether he is banned or not...

If he hasn't paid a membership or a green fee....how does he think he is entitled to play?
He said they gave him honorary lifetime membership a long time ago, and an addition he frequently offers to pay but they won't take his money of course.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm assuming they banned him because he took legal action against the club? Might not be the official reason, but they clearly detest him as a result of this.

That’s the same as the example I posted earlier, innocuous event gets taken way out of hand and no one wins in the end.
Me and my mates still laugh about “tit milk” though 🤣🤣🤣

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
ahh...i missed that bit!!!

Tbh because it's lots of mashed up clips that are too long for people to be gripped with I think he needs to come out with a simple 60 second video , why he took them to court , why he was banned and the other "facts" from his side like the honoury membership etc

Then the club need to address why he is actually banned and show proof

Otherwise it's he said against they said

His case holds more weight but only because they have put zero evidence forward

However

They settled out of court and the police said stop wasting time removing him etc so does point to he Is in the right

The less the club say the worse they look

D

Deleted member 31467

I obviously don't know the back story but I can only assume the guys have jumped on without paying as it seems the club would not accept them paying a green fee. So whatever the background it looks to me that both parties are possibly in the wrong.

Good entertainment though :ROFLMAO:

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
It has to have been something pretty serious to have brought about the ban (or maybe not ban) or he would be open about it rather than just : you're banned - Im not banned - you are - I'm not - you are.
Something in the range of serious misdemeanours, like saying he thought there was some good in WHS, using a poker chip marker, eating the wrong kind of popcorn on the course, playing with his trousers tucked into his socks, or he bought this years new release driver and suggested it was no longer than last year's. You cannot have that sort of thing around any self respecting club.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Not worth 5 pages! At the end of the day the course will be closed because of the rain and like the rest of us nobody will be able to play, nor do we have any idea when this rain/winter is likely to end and the course dry out and allow us to play again.

Sorry, had to get it off my chest.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The lad’s definitely trying to milk it. He’s been asked directly on social media countless times ‘what’s going on/what’s the story’ and he doesn’t answer the question, just says to watch the upcoming videos etc. They’re all way too long with inaudible parts, stuff off camera etc, just lost interest in trying to follow it.

Anyway, I’ve asked my pal to try and find out, his father in law is a member there and has been for years so hopefully he’ll spill the beans!

sunshine

Visit site
The lad’s definitely trying to milk it. He’s been asked directly on social media countless times ‘what’s going on/what’s the story’ and he doesn’t answer the question, just says to watch the upcoming videos etc. They’re all way too long with inaudible parts, stuff off camera etc, just lost interest in trying to follow it.

Anyway, I’ve asked my pal to try and find out, his father in law is a member there and has been for years so hopefully he’ll spill the beans!

Exactly. Remember this guy now works as a marketing consultant.

rystaman

Visit site
I've seen it all over TikTok and to be fair the guy has posted the full story with legal documents also. Looks firmly like the club is in the wrong and clear cases of age discrimination.

I played the course a few times last year and it was a fantastic experience, but have absolutely no impetus to give them money after seeing this

rystaman

Visit site
It has to have been something pretty serious to have brought about the ban (or maybe not ban) or he would be open about it rather than just : you're banned - Im not banned - you are - I'm not - you are.
Something in the range of serious misdemeanours, like saying he thought there was some good in WHS, using a poker chip marker, eating the wrong kind of popcorn on the course, playing with his trousers tucked into his socks, or he bought this years new release driver and suggested it was no longer than last year's. You cannot have that sort of thing around any self respecting club.

From the documents he had cases of age discrimination and took them to a tribunal. Then he was banned for taking them to a tribunal.