Chuffed

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
No other way to describe it. This year was a make or break year for the wife to either enjoy the bluddy game or knock it on the head altogether. Last years efforts, were poor to say the least. 36 increased on review to 39.2. This year full on effort. First comp down to 38.4. Second comp...no change. Third comp, Wednesday, down again after a second place, to......36.4. And she's chuffed and talking about golf. Big week coming up, ending with a comp at Woodhall Spa. Hiya, Mr Sec. told you she'd do it!!!!!!!!!! I'm really looking forward to a week of golf this week. Westwood on Sat. Very tough start. Styal on Monday. Somewhere on Tuesday (It's a surprise). Wednesday Rufford Park, weather permitting. With the massive test of Woodhall Spa on Friday.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
The knock over at Westwood is very much looked forward to. We both were members there and love the course, as tough as it is. Hole number five is the wifes favorite golf hole ever.

Last edited:

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
She's dead keen now. Even telling people about her scoring. She's never been sporty, but I noticed a knack for the game and have persisted. Her swing is ready good and very rarely hits ground balls. Two years ago she was at 140 and no sign of improving. my nagging she called it I called it instruction she has started to take on board with great results. I now don't say much about golf as we go round.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
She's dead keen now. Even telling people about her scoring. She's never been sporty, but I noticed a knack for the game and have persisted. Her swing is ready good and very rarely hits ground balls. Two years ago she was at 140 and no sign of improving. my nagging she called it I called it instruction she has started to take on board with great results. I now don't say much about golf as we go round.
well done to her for sticking to it , it’s a tough game.
My mates wife is like that .
She won’t listen to a word he says , but she will ask me what I think about her swing.
She’s a decent player , but lacks confidence that’s all.
Off the course she is a business woman and confidence is sky high.
Strange game.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
well done to her for sticking to it , it’s a tough game.
My mates wife is like that .
She won’t listen to a word he says , but she will ask me what I think about her swing.
She’s a decent player , but lacks confidence that’s all.
Off the course she is a business woman and confidence is sky high.
Strange game.

My wife lacks confidence, but I think this has given her a real boost. She's now worried about not being able to push on from this point. I think she could get to a H/C of 30 without much more input other than playing. Her swing is really good now.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
No other way to describe it. This year was a make or break year for the wife to either enjoy the bluddy game or knock it on the head altogether. Last years efforts, were poor to say the least. 36 increased on review to 39.2. This year full on effort. First comp down to 38.4. Second comp...no change. Third comp, Wednesday, down again after a second place, to......36.4. And she's chuffed and talking about golf. Big week coming up, ending with a comp at Woodhall Spa. Hiya, Mr Sec. told you she'd do it!!!!!!!!!! I'm really looking forward to a week of golf this week. Westwood on Sat. Very tough start. Styal on Monday. Somewhere on Tuesday (It's a surprise). Wednesday Rufford Park, weather permitting. With the massive test of Woodhall Spa on Friday.

What kind of comp is she playing at Woodhall Spa? If she is playing the Hotchkin, she just gets in as 36 is the maximum for ladies - and I can tell you that the Hotchkin is not the place to play if you're lacking confidence.