Central, West Midlands & Warwickshire Regional - King Of Kings 2014".

la_lucha

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Re: Central, West Midlands & Warwickshire Regional - King Of Kings 2014".

Having only met Crow before, how do I know when I've found you guys?

Fish

Banned
Visit site

People always find each other at meets, just go upstairs if arriving around 8.30 or at the putting green around 9am, just ask any member for me (Fish) and they'll tell you where I am, I'm kind of well known :whistle:

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

You cant miss Jose Fish , He will have a Chelsea shirt on ...................any spaces left fish

Fish

Banned
Visit site

You cant miss Jose Fish , He will have a Chelsea shirt on ...................any spaces left fish

I have a space on Wednesday March 5th at 9am

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site

See from the website that trollies are allowed, if we get the rain that's been forecast do you go to trollies with hedgehogs or straight to carry only ? Has the pro got some trollies with hedgehogs to hire?
Cheers

Fish

Banned
Visit site

See from the website that trollies are allowed, if we get the rain that's been forecast do you go to trollies with hedgehogs or straight to carry only ? Has the pro got some trollies with hedgehogs to hire?
Cheers

Electric trolleys are expected to have winter wheels on at this time, its either trolleys or carry, there is no definition in-between. I'll see what the Pro has but I think there basic pull trolleys. The course is inspected at 7am every morning so the situation changes every day and the website is updated usually by 7.45hrs.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site

Electric trolleys are expected to have winter wheels on at this time, its either trolleys or carry, there is no definition in-between. I'll see what the Pro has but I think there basic pull trolleys. The course is inspected at 7am every morning so the situation changes every day and the website is updated usually by 7.45hrs.

I use a 3-wheel push trolley. Will that be OK next Wednesday?

Fish

Banned
Visit site

I use a 3-wheel push trolley. Will that be OK next Wednesday?

Yes, if trolleys are allowed on that day, only electric trolleys are expected to have winter wheels at this time or we would prefer people to carry or use a push/pull trolley (less weight).

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site

Cheers Robin will bring the 3 wheel push one then, plus carry bag.

D

Deleted member 17920

Met office says Saturday cloudy but cold and the weather app on the Kenilworth golf website says Heavy showers and snow. Please let the met office be right for once :)

Fish

Banned
Visit site

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site

Whilst walking the dogs this morning managed to trip over and go a right pearler :eek: Did some office work then got up to go to work and cant put any weight on my left ankle :eek: So foot up, ice on and painkillers in, so hope it comes right by Saturday !!

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Best of luck to you all on Saturday. Hope the weather stays fair and keeps getting drier by Wednesday.

I will be carrying on Wednesday whatever the conditions. Having carried since the start of the year it seems foolish to change. I'm sure it will be an easier walk than my place and Church Stretton - the two places I have played this year.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site

Hi Robin, I see from the KGC website that it wass carry only today after the overnight rain, do you know what the chances will be of using a pull trolley tomorrow?

Fish

Banned
Visit site

Hi Robin, I see from the KGC website that it wass carry only today after the overnight rain, do you know what the chances will be of using a pull trolley tomorrow?

I played this afternoon (gross 82) , and although it was nice and sunny, the deluge of rain we had earlier was substantial that we had 3 temporary greens! Obviously I can't predict anything, but, it was justifiable carry only today and with the sun, wind and calmer weather this afternoon, hopefully it could be trolley tomorrow but I would personally be prepared for carry only just in case. The only 1 thing I can't control is the weather :smirk:

Liqdaddymac

Head Pro
Visit site

Do you think we will be temp free tomorrow? No rain due overnight....

Last edited:

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site

I played this afternoon (gross 82) , and although it was nice and sunny, the deluge of rain we had earlier was substantial that we had 3 temporary greens! Obviously I can't predict anything, but, it was justifiable carry only today and with the sun, wind and calmer weather this afternoon, hopefully it could be trolley tomorrow but I would personally be prepared for carry only just in case. The only 1 thing I can't control is the weather :smirk:

Good scoring! You're the man to beat.

I'll bring trolley and a cary bag then and keep my fingers crossed.

Looking forward to meeting all tomorrow, and upsidedown, hope you're fully recovered!