Central, West Midlands & Warwickshire Regional - King Of Kings 2014".

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Re: Central, West Midlands & Warwickshire Regional - King Of Kings 2014".

1 more sleep guys, looking forward to meeting a couple of new faces, I'll keep a look out for any strange faces but I'll be in the clubhouse from 10am and then on the putting green from around 10.30.

See you all tomorrow :thup:

Fish

Banned
Visit site

Firstly I'd like to thank everyone who attended the Central, West Midlands & Warwickshire King of Kings qualifiers, I hope you enjoyed your days and the course.

I'd like to thank Andy & Mark for their company today, both played extremely well and I enjoyed my round with them.

So, down to the business.

1st 78/72 DoubleBogey7 (on count-back) (lowest gross) :thup:
2nd 89/72 MexicoMark
3rd 94/74 Fish (on count-back)
4th 84/74 Lincoln Quaker
5th 88/75 Bigfoot
6th 83/77 Usidedown
7th 88/79 Crow
8th 101/80 La_Lucha
9th 101/81 CheltenhamHacker
10th 88/82 Liqdaddymac (on count-back)
11th 102/82 Oxfodcomma
12th golfandmoregolf (no show)

Well done to Andy (DoubleBogey7) who has won through to Hillside, shame my nett 66 wasn't the qualifier today, but at least it won the beers :cheers: An excellent match between himself and MexicoMark who had a solid round and came out of the traps firing on all cylinders but Andy put a great back 9 together of a gross 38 to take the spoils.

I've enjoyed everyone's company and it was great to put more faces to names from off the Golf Monthly forum, it was also a little more poignant today as it was my last round as a member at Kenilworth before moving to my new club tomorrow so I'm pleased I had a decent round of 86/66.

Thank you once again everyone and I look forward to seeing some of you again at Hillside :thup:

Fish

Banned
Visit site

The result of this regional result is temporary suspended as I have had a discrepancy brought to my attention which I need to look into and take advice on.

Please don't ask for details as none will be given, but I will address it as soon as possible.

Fish

Banned
Visit site

The result stands as in post #243