Celebs who’ve passed

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Michael Moseley…yet another reminder, as if I really needed another, of the fragility of life and that we should live in and enjoy the present rather than living in the past with its regrets (don’t I dwell on them too much), or worry (at least not too much) about the future with its fears and uncertainties.

Mandofred

Visit site
Robert Redford next? A bit morbid....

My mom said in her later years....everybody I know is either dead or dying. I'm almost 67....yep.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Robert Redford next? A bit morbid....
A previous cricket club I played at had a death club. Everyone paid £1 a week, it was 30yrs ago 🤷‍♂️, and you were allotted an elderly or likely to die person. If your person passed, you took the kitty. You could get some big numbers. Sadly, Robert would probably be on the list now.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was chatting with my son about actors the other day, rambling away 😄, and we were talking about the differences between stage acting and film acting. I told him about an Anthony Hopkins quote where he said the secret to screen acting was stillness, watch him act and you will see what he means. Anyway, Sutherland was very much in this camp. Minimal movement, stillness, absolute screen presence. If you take the Hunger Games films, he dominated the screen every time he was present but with minimal motion and just quietly spoken.

Someone who got better with age and as his son said, a life well lived.