Cavendish Golf

• Thread starter Deleted member 21258
  • Start date

SimonC

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm a member at Cavendish, I'd love to be in a position to help out but unfortunately I can only afford to support them by paying my membership fees.

I've been for a few walks on the course recently and a lot of work has been going on & it's looking in good condition. Problem is it only made me miss golf even more.

Fingers crossed the club doesn't fold as it is a fantastic course and with our current green keeper I can only see it getting better.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I've played it the last few years in an annual match against the MacKenzie Society, a lovely course with real character and it would be a great loss if it were to disappear.

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
I think this will be an all too familiar tale as the weeks and months move on.

Hundreds of clubs already operating a hand to mouth existence will already have run out of cash.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
They are crowdfunding but are offering rounds of golf depending upon how much you donate. I hope it pulls through. It's on the doorstep of the GF's so was looking forward to playing it this Summer.

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
I was a member there a few years back, never made use of it as it was an hours drive away And I changed jobs but it’s a fantastic course. Really friendly place.
Would like to donate but donated to other struggling causes local to me this month.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Heard its a good track. If their opens go ahead I would be interested in entering one of them.

D

Deleted member 1147

Heard its a good track. If their opens go ahead I would be interested in entering one of them.
It’s a nice course, supposed to be the inspiration for Augusta, at least they play on that a lot.
It’s very short however, so I’m summer especially, you can leave the driver at home