Castle Tees

HeftyHacker

Visit site
There’s some real rubbish posted on this thread by some very insecure people. But this comment is my favourite 🤣 have any of you damaged your driver from a pink castle tee?

Indeed, it's not like the clubs are designed to hit a small solid ball or anything. The extra stress of a bit of cheap plastic is simply too much.

sunshine

Visit site
Pink castle tees cause slow play. 100% demonstrable fact. You can’t ready golf when another player is bent over searching for something they refuse to lose.

They should be banned.
What baffles me though is that there are always loads of pink tees lying around. How can they not see them?

Alan Clifford

Visit site
I read this comment and signed up just to tell you that Robert Rock was using pink the ones at this years Sunningdale Foursomes 😂

I bought some bamboo pink sized ones so that they're less obviousl, saves a lot of hassle working out tee heights as ridiculous as that sounds!
How far to stick you tee in the ground is part of the feel and finesse of the game of golf.

Patr0702

Visit site
Is there anyone out there who uses them regularly? If yes, why? I really can't see the advantage, not even with woods.
Benefit is that the ball is teed up to a consistent height. Lot of people using them but there are the usual golf snobs out there that think users are a second class breed.