Caps

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Dont wear one..ever (not cap anyway).
Wooly hat if its cold enough, bucket rain hat if its chucking it down, Tilley hat if it's hot/sunny enough:)

RichA

Visit site
Dont wear one..ever (not cap anyway).
Wooly hat if its cold enough, bucket rain hat if its chucking it down, Tilley hat if it's hot/sunny enough:)
Exactly the same for me.
I've got a couple of nice baseball caps (classic Red Sox and Dodgers), but I don't think it's a great look on a middle-aged bloke - especially anywhere near a school.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Exactly the same for me.
I've got a couple of nice baseball caps (classic Red Sox and Dodgers), but I don't think it's a great look on a middle-aged bloke - especially anywhere near a school.
Exactly.....the Just William look doesn't befit a 56 yr old bloke;)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've just always worn one really. If the sun comes out and it's low, you're already prepared, if there's a bit of drizzle, my caps are water resistant to keep my head dry and the rain out of my eyes. I don't feel fully dressed without a hat. ?

Brads

Visit site
I wear a hat or more likely sunglasses every day regardless of weather cause even minor glare causes me pain in my eyes.
Why they hell would wearing a hat raise questions ? ?

sunshine

Visit site
What's the etiquette on matching cap with clothing?

Think if you're going to wear a bright coloured cap e.g. red or orange you need to be wearing matching or plain muted clothing (i.e. white / grey / black), otherwise should be a 2 shot penalty.

Especially with shorts: black socks + black cap = DQ