Can of worms!!! Denim!!!!!!

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Guys, I have been away for a few days and come back to this!

Pleas respect this forum like you would a club house.

As for making apologies on spelling, No chance I come on here to relax and escape not to be told off for spelling mistakes, also im dyslexic.

Think im going to give the forum a rest for another few days while this all blows over.

With regard to the post.

Jeans are a NO full stop on the course municipal or not they just look wrong. As for the club house, as long as they are accompanied by a smart shirt or polo with clean shoes I don’t mind. But rips or logos on them just look awful and when worn by middle age man just screams mid life crisis.

I like dress codes in clubs and makes me feel like I belong when conforming with the rules.

clubchamp07

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well there you go, Don't take it to heart Connor, I've even got slated for asking MikeH to pull the post. Looks to me like if the few on here don't like what you say they gang up on you very quickly.

Boo Boo where's that dummy?

Ronnoc1980

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Lets get this sorted this was always going to cause ill feeling but i am aloud to have my thoughts and just because i dont agree with yours some sink very low to name calling.This site is about debate see my other post (My Thoughts on what you must have before you can play a course. ) for the good of the coures.

you few who think you can start slagging others off just cos you dont like what they think want to be very carefull.

You wanna call me names please send me a private mesg and ill be happy to call/meet anyone of you!

Likewise Connor. If you are going to point out other peoples spelling errors you should spell check your own post.

I got the wrong end of the stick with the original post and based my comment on wearing jeans ON THE COURSE. Your reply to my post was not very friendly.

if you want to post please read the debate 1st who said on the course ?????

And if you do read the above you will see alot of us share the same point.As do it seems a lot of clubs

If you had been a bit more mature about my comment I would have explained my post.

I was more than happy to of not added any more to this post however mandandra you have made a mistake again i have not nor would i slag someone for bad spelling as i am by far not the best.lots of people have offerd the support in private mails to me as to the way it seems i have been ganged up on by a few.This was one of my 1st post that i have started and if you feel i came back harsh at you over the fact you thought the post was over denim on the course then i am big enough to say soz pal but do not pull my bad as it maybe spelling again and highlight it as that in my book is out of order.

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Connor
Nobody is getting at you over spelling and punctuation. It's just that they (S+P) make posts, yours and mine, easier to read.
Regards
Shanker.

Ronnoc1980

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Connor
Nobody is getting at you over spelling and punctuation. It's just that they (S+P) make posts, yours and mine, easier to read.
Regards
Shanker.

point taken pal sometimes i get lazy with regards to s&p but as long as you lot get the main thread then thats good enough for me.

mrs kids and work do make alot of mails just quick replys!!

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
i am big enough to say soz pal but do not pull my bad as it maybe spelling again and highlight it as that in my book is out of order.

Aisle tell u wot Connor, eye dont no wot yo'ur on butt ailse ave a pint of it wiv u :D