Busted. A Cheat Caught

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Must admit at our roll ups although very modest sums of money are involved people not buying rounds cost me far more money than anyone cheating could do.
The one this guy played in was £5 a head and usually 16-24 depending on time of year. Winner takes all but you have to buy the whole field a drink (those that are still in the clubhouse) so it does take a big chunk out. They got that idea from our Sunday roll up which has been doing that for years. The Saturday one I run is £3 with around 16-20 and we pay 1st and 2nd and cut 2 shots and 1 accordingly for the next 3 times they play

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The one this guy played in was £5 a head and usually 16-24 depending on time of year. Winner takes all but you have to buy the whole field a drink (those that are still in the clubhouse) so it does take a big chunk out. They got that idea from our Sunday roll up which has been doing that for years. The Saturday one I run is £3 with around 16-20 and we pay 1st and 2nd and cut 2 shots and 1 accordingly for the next 3 times they play
If I was leading I'd be tanking the last few holes so I don't accidentally win and end up out of pocket!