BRS strategy

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Announcement today- 29th may available to book. An hour later, no slots available.

Don’t want to miss out on next Sat (booking a week in advance). Is it likely that the tee times will come out at midnight tonight or can this differ?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Announcement today- 29th may available to book. An hour later, no slots available.

Don’t want to miss out on next Sat (booking a week in advance). Is it likely that the tee times will come out at midnight tonight or can this differ?
I would guess it depends on your club. Mine are sticking to a two day in advance, so goes live at 7.00am tomorrrow for Monday. I've noticed that if you aren't online by 7.30 the majority of times especially early-mid morning have gone

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Home club (Coventry) is midnight on a rolling 5-day advance and away club (Woodhall) is 7pm Sunday for 7-days.

Diamond

Visit site
8PM for 7 days...had a family zoom quiz and missed the 8pm opening...fully booked for next Friday now.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
easier to get a delivery from Sainsbury than a tee time at some of your clubs lol

I’m really surprised at how many tee times are free, ok they may be late in the afternoon, between 3-5pm, but I’ve played 9 holes almost daily with the odd exception of work getting in the way since we opened.

I think with so many people working from home or furloughed, the demand is spread out over the week and there’s not the usual rush for the weekend. This coupled with alternate day booking is working well.

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
That has to be the stupidest time I've heard of for opening up daily bookings

I've heard of midnight before at a club

Others I've had 1st hand experience of were, 7am, 630pm, 7pm
Just a little bit more sensible I'd say

Haha, yep. The club are clearly working out how to use BRS. Used to be able to book 8 days in advance at 6pm. Hoping for a return to that.