BRS Overbooking threats!

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
A lot, at least there is when people can come back after lockdown.
Every 8 minutes.
1 week.
So you will have 7 slots booked for the week ahead and the guy who was a bit slower on the button will not know when he can play until you deign to release a slot you decide don't want the day before?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We are very lucky

We can book any amount of golf 2 weeks in advance

It's busier in the mornings..afternoons can be millionaires golf

Im playing at 12;30 9 holes hardly anyone in front of me

But my mates teeing off 09:38 gonna try meet them on 10th at 11:40 if I can

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
So you will have 7 slots booked for the week ahead and the guy who was a bit slower on the button will not know when he can play until you deign to release a slot you decide don't want the day before?

Me, no but it is feasible yes. It is also allowable at a club that places no limitation on the number of bookings they can make.

tobybarker

Visit site
lucky enough that we can book as many slots as we like as far ahead as we like. Most days the course is empty once the seniors or the ladies have gone out, so I usually don't need to bother booking (though we're asked to book as a means of test and trace)

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
lucky enough that we can book as many slots as we like as far ahead as we like. Most days the course is empty once the seniors or the ladies have gone out, so I usually don't need to bother booking (though we're asked to book as a means of test and trace)
Our manager tells me, since getting back 87% of our tee times are booked the evening it goes live. The unbooked are virtually all late pm.