Brooks Koepka and BDC

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
On one of the YouTube vids of this people reckoned he was just waffling on saying "great drive on the last, great shot too" maybe talking about his own game. I think it's one of those things where Brooks hates him and hearing him go on about literally anything winds him up.

Either way Brooks is my new golfing hero ??

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
I suspect BDC was talking about his own putting.
People putting 2+2 together and making 5000.
Doing an interview next to a path where it’s obvious people are going to walk past is not clever either.

D

Deleted member 15344

The initial calls were that it was all about the metal spikes which apparently the pros don’t like but then later on people mentioned that BDC also said something . It’s clear that BDC and Koepka have issues with each other

Sports_Fanatic

Assistant Pro
Visit site
For all Brooks front, he really can't handle much. This week getting shirty with press for asking questions about his knee saying all fine, then complaining about the crowd on 18 given his injured knee. Bryson element now as well.

He likes to put himself out there as above the rest but he doesn't come across well.

Last edited:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
For all Brooks front, he really can't handle much. This week getting shirty with press for asking questions about his knee saying all fine, then complaining about the crowd on 18 given his injured knee. Bryson element now as well.

He likes to put himself out there as above the rest but he doesn't come across well.
I'm with you, he seems like a proper miserable moany git to be honest. I don't mind it, because that can be funny like it was here. But that's my impression of him now.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Who knows, maybe Brooks was just peed off that "gobby Bryson" was walking past during the middle of an interview and not respecting it.
Honestly I think that looks accurate. Bryson was walking past just loudly chattering about himself and his own game, and Brooks hates him that much that it was enough to annoy him and put him off his interview. :LOL:

D

Deleted member 15344

Honestly I think that looks accurate. Bryson was walking past just loudly chattering about himself and his own game, and Brooks hates him that much that it was enough to annoy him and put him off his interview. :LOL:
They just played it on the radio and you can hear him muttering just after Brooks says about his putting. ?

rksquire

Head Pro
Visit site
Hopefully both will be playing Memorial next week - the organisers will be missing a trick if they don't pair them together & feature group them!

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
I think it says a lot about Koepka's ego that he automatically thought BCD's comments were aimed at him.

Placing the post-round interview spot right next to a path probably wasn't the greatest idea either!

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I think it says a lot about Koepka's ego that he automatically thought BCD's comments were aimed at him.

Placing the post-round interview spot right next to a path probably wasn't the greatest idea either!

And Bryson couldn't have shown a degree of respect by walking round the other side; and keeping his mouth shut to remove any doubt?